We welcome your contributions to enable us to support the students of Black Forest. We are an all volunteer run organization which allows us to use nearly 100% of your contribution for our scholarship program.
The EOF is a 501(c)(3) organization and you may take a tax deduction to the full extent allowed by law for your contribution. After making your contribution, we are happy to provide you our EIN # for your records.
Please contact us through this website or at the address below if you wish to contribute to the future of our students from the Black Forest community.
Please make your check payable to:Educational Opportunity Foundation of the Black Forest P.O. Box 88169, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Thank you for supporting our students!
Sponsors and Donors
- The Shamrock Foundation
- The Gregory R. Davis Memorial Foundation
- Tri Lakes Disposal
- Western Water Conditioning
- La Foret
- Andy Taylor Farmers Insurance
- Black Forest Automotive
- Munson Ditching, Inc.
- The Black Forest Jeweler
- Rockin’ B Feed and Supply
- Black Forest News
- Tammy Thompson Accounting Services
- Black Forest Liquors
- Black Forest Pies & Grinders
- King Soopers
- ENT Federal Credit Union
Memorial Donations in Memory of
- Mark Rosenquist
- by: Alliance Halth Partners of C.S., Optima Health, Lori and Kent Griswold
- Joyce and James Rosenquist
- by: The Mark Rosenquist memorial
- Nick Natelli
- by: Margaret Natelli, The Summit Group, Peter and Carole Nielsen, Jerry and Jackie Moore
- Jerry Bradley
- by: Jay and Elaine Bradley
- Patrick Marchbank
- by: Jim and Kelly Marchbank