We welcome your contributions to enable us to support the students of Black Forest. We are an all volunteer run organization which allows us to use nearly 100% of your contribution for our scholarship program.
The EOF is a 501(c)(3) organization and you may take a tax deduction to the full extent allowed by law for your contribution. After making your contribution, we are happy to provide you our EIN # for your records.
For your convenience, you can donate through our PayPal account.
If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to our mailing address and we will send you a receipt.
Please make your check payable to:Educational Opportunity Foundation of the Black Forest P.O. Box 88169, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Thank you for supporting our students!
Sponsors and Donors
- The Shamrock Foundation
- The Gregory R. Davis Memorial Foundation
- Tri Lakes Disposal
- Western Water Conditioning
- La Foret
- Andy Taylor Farmers Insurance
- Black Forest Automotive
- Munson Ditching, Inc.
- The Black Forest Jeweler
- Rockin’ B Feed and Supply
- Black Forest News
- Tammy Thompson Accounting Services
- Black Forest Liquors
- Black Forest Pies & Grinders
- King Soopers
- ENT Federal Credit Union
Memorial Donations in Memory of
- Mark Rosenquist
- by: Alliance Halth Partners of C.S., Optima Health, Lori and Kent Griswold
- Joyce and James Rosenquist
- by: The Mark Rosenquist memorial
- Nick Natelli
- by: Margaret Natelli, The Summit Group, Peter and Carole Nielsen, Jerry and Jackie Moore
- Jerry Bradley
- by: Jay and Elaine Bradley